The right working techniques must be used when felling trees. So, as well as ensuring that the workplace is safe, we also want to ensure that we are more effective at work. Here are 6 steps that are applied in Tree Service In Sacramento.
Step 1: Plan ahead
There are several things you have to consider before you going to Tree Service with a chainsaw by using a chainsaw. Let’s take a look:
- Not only will you have a safer working session if you plan the felling and the forestry equipment you’ll need, but you’ll also be able to have a lot easier post-felling work if you have planned it well.
- As a first step, ask yourself if the area you intend to work in has any major obstacles that would be in the way.
- There may be times when you can deploy warning signs in the forestry area if you are aware of a road crossing or if many people come and go through it daily.
Step 2: Check the felling direction of tree
As a next step, make sure that you carefully study the tree to determine the direction of the felling. What is the appearance of the branches, and how do they grow as they grow? In addition, consider the direction of the wind. Things to consider:
- You can check the direction of the natural fall of a tree by stepping away from the tree and using a plumbline.
- It is important to clear the area around the tree in the direction that the tree will be felled.
- Create a path of retreat about 45 degrees behind the tree in both directions so that you can retreat from the tree.
Step 3: Prune the Tree Trunk
After clearing the area, place your warning signs and decide in which direction the tree will fall. With this, make sure to:
- Decide your path of retreat as soon as you have cleared the area. If there is a task ahead of you, you should ensure you have enough fuel in your vehicle to complete it.
- Once the trunk has been pruned, it is time to cut off all the branches and twigs that may cause a problem when sawing the felling cut so that you can cut a straight line.
- Using a pulling chain under the guide bar (located on the underside) from the top down is the safest way to prune.
Step 4: Decide On Tree Cutting Technique
Upon reaching shoulder height, the trunk should be twig-free. To ensure proper alignment, the hinge should be uniform in thickness and have the right dimensions. While the felling wedge or breaking bar needs to be inserted before the guide bar can be pinched.
Step 5: Check For Diseases in Tree
You should be careful if the timber appears discolored and the soft trunk appears swollen or diseased. As a result, the wood fibers of the tree are weakened due to rot infestation. Use a winch if you aren’t sure of the tree’s natural fall direction. A tree can be felled with an extra high stump if rot infestation subsides higher up in the tree.
Step 6: Choose The Tree Cutting Tool
While taking down a tree, there are several tools available to use. The type of forestry equipment you need depends on the size of the tree. Small trees usually do not require felling tools. The force from your hands is sufficient, perhaps with the help of a long pole. The felling wedge provides more force than different types of breaking bars. To fall a tree safely and efficiently, a rope and winch can be used. Which is the most powerful and safest way. To learn more about each tool, Further you can visit the fact box.
Get to know more about our Services
Demolition Service In Sacramento | Landscaping Service In Sacramento | Tree Emergency Los Angeles | Demolition Service in Los Angeles | Tree Service in Sacramento | Landscape Design Los Angeles | Instalacion y Reparacion Bogota | Instalaciones Cocinas Bogota | Remodelacion cocinas bogota | Reparacion de techos Bogota | Remodelacion banos bogota | Plomeria Bogota | Electricista Bogota | Instalacion de Pisos Banos Bogota | Reparacion goteras bogota